April 30, 2010

Barakapool's last day approaches

Wow, I guess my lazy streak this past week was worse than I thought.

It looks like Barakapool's inaugural fortnight as a Bi-Weekly Mini is almost up, and that this coming Sunday it is time for him to step down and make way for another.

Since I haven't been able to do much pseudomutant-related shutterbugging the past couple of days, I might as well post the only other thing I've done lately that features the guy... which also happens to be a preview of that wacky little Minimate photo comic work-in-progress I've always wanted to finish.

And what better way to preview this soon-to-be epic Minimate saga than to show Barakapool getting his super-powered butt kicked!

The Gene Pool Plot by axilog14, panel 1
You may recognize a couple of these characters from this dinosaur of a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment