February 4, 2011

I can see New Zealand from here!




Thanks once again to both Mom and AXN Asia's peculiar choice of syndicated programming, I have developed a newfound respect for the classic series Hawaii Five-O. Mostly during really late nights, after convincing myself to go to bed like a normal person after another one of my broadband free-for-alls.




A couple of months ago I remembered Mom's taste in compilation albums of oldies standards, which now means I can experience this bizarre seventies LSS whenever I'm on one of my weirder iTunes binges.

album cover, More Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps a.k.a. Mom's Childhood Volume 2
The best part? Yakety Sax on demand!
Tangentially related: Having to explain Boomer to my Mom while she's geeking out over Scott Caan.

No comments:

Post a Comment