March 8, 2011

Inane mental associa-- I-I just don't know.

Wow.

One Tuesday morning. Two Nicole Kidman movies.

The Interpreter, posterBewitched (the movie), poster
I really do not understand our local cable provider sometimes. Reminds me of that other freaky morning when HBO was showing The Phantom and The Shadow back-to-back.

The Phantom & The Shadow
Though this particular case wasn't exactly unprecedented, as it was also around the time when Seth Rogen's Green Hornet was coming out in theaters.

The Green Hornet, poster
Oh. Speaking of established pop cultural franchises warped into an unrecognizable big-screen mass by ostensibly Jewish man-child comedians...

Classic Bewitched?
Classic Green Hornet?

These keep meshing together in my mind somehow, but I can't quite establish how or why.


By the way, did I ever mention how much I enjoy browsing the Imp Awards website?

No comments:

Post a Comment